The Art of Customer Service
Posted: Apr 04, 2018
Surry Community College welcomes
Biltmore Center for Professional Development
Exceptional customer experiences do not occur by accident.
They are the result of intentional planning and processes designed to exceed expectations.
Date: Thursday, October 25, 2018
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Location: Shelton-Badgett North Carolina Center for Viticulture and Enology at Surry Community College, Dobson, NC
Seating is limited so register early to guarantee your seat.
- Early registration: Now – September 15th $115
- Late registration: September 16th – October 19th $145
Lunch and presentation materials included
- Adapt time-tested Biltmore best practices to assess and improve your organization.
- Obtain practical tools for proactively and consistently delivering Gracious Hospitality® to customers and guests.
- Learn methods for fostering an organizational culture of internal service that encourages employees to deliver exceptional external service.
- Discover ways to differentiate your customer experience as a competitive advantage.
In association with the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area Partnership