College and Career Readiness
Students must be at least 16 years old to enroll in the College and Career Readiness programs. If students are under 18, they need to complete a Surry Community College student release form, which is available online at Surry Community College Student Release Form or from one of our learning centers.
- Elkin Center in Elkin, (336) 386-3605
- Jones Family Resource Center in Mount Airy, (336) 786-1071
- Main Campus in Dobson, (336) 386-3261
- Pilot Center in Pilot Mountain, (336) 386-3618
- Yadkin Center in Yadkinville, (336) 679-4600 ext. 3580
Our College and Career Readiness Program consists of Adult Basic Education (ABE), High School Equivalency (HSE), English Language Acquisitions (ELA), Adult High School (AHS) and Basic Skills Plus. We can also set up these classes in business and industry. We can customize our classes to meet the needs of your company. Books, materials and instruction for all College and Career Readiness classes are Free of Charge.
Step by Step Guide to Get Started:
- Determine which class best fits your learning needs.
- Contact Jennifer Pardue at (336) 386-3674 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number/email address and program of interest.
- Depending on the class you chose, attend a four-hour day or night orientation session in Room J-103 on the Dobson campus.
- Join the class and prepare for your future.
Contact Jennifer Pardue at (336) 386-3674 or email@example.com with your name, phone number/email address and program of interest.