Skip to Main Content

Financial Aid Alert

Urgent! Don't miss the financial aid priority deadline: July 15.

Learn More |

Start Your Higher Education Journey at Surry

Do you want to take courses to transfer to another college or university? Surry Community College encourages students taking classes in the Associate in Arts (AA) and Associate in Science (AS) program to earn the two-year degree before transferring. AA and AS graduates receive significant benefits a​nd protections as transfer students if they meet certain conditions.

If you want to take courses to transfer to another college or university, then Surry Community College is here to help. View our course catalog to search for your desired course, then apply online to enroll. Your advisor will guide you through the process of registering for classes and transferring your credits back to your primary institution.

UNC Public Institution Transfer Guides


2+ Programs for Applied Degree Graduates


Gardner Webb Transfer Program


Lees McRae Transfer Program


ECU Pirate Promise Transfer Program


UNCW Pathway to Excellence Transfer Program


Want to Learn More?

Choosing a college is an important decision, and we’re pleased that you’re interested in Surry Community College.