Early College High School

Students interested in applying to Early College must:

  1. Complete an Early College application through either the Surry County School or Yadkin County School System depending on your county of residence. The school system determines eligibility for the Early College.
  2. Once you receive notification of selection from your school system, you will need to complete the SCC Application for Admissions form.
  3. Send a letter of referral from your high school indicating your acceptance into the Early College High School program.


Last name begins with A - M
Sarah Tilley
(336) 386-3595

Last name begins with N - Z
Kevin Edwards
(336) 386-3430

Health Science & Career & College Promise (CCP)
Leona Childress
(336) 386-3358