Summer and Fall 2017 Registration
Registration for Summer/Fall 2017 classes starts March 27 for current students, and April 3 for new students.
Payment Plans are available!
Apply online at www.surry.edu. Then, contact Student Services at (336) 386-3264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an Academic Planning Session to meet with an advisor and register for classes. In order to schedule an appointment, you must have a complete admissions application including official transcripts and placement testing.
Current students will use Student Planning in myKnightLife to plan and register for their courses. Students who have earned fewer than 24 semester hours of credit and/or have below a 2.6 GPA must have their plan of courses approved by their advisor prior to registering for classes. Open lab sessions will be held for current students to learn the functionality of Student Planning. These labs are held: Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in E-148B. You can call (336) 386-3264 or email email@example.com to learn more.
- March 27, 2017: Registration for current students begins.
- April 3, 2017: Registration for new students begins.
- May 15-16, 2017: Summer Orientation for new students.
- May 15, 2017: Financial aid, scholarship, and third-party assistance students can begin charging in the SCC Bookstore
- May 22, 2017: Summer Classes begin for first summer session.
- May 29, 2017: Memorial Day - college is closed.
- June 27, 2017: Summer Classes begin for second summer session.
- July 4, 2017: Independence Day - college is closed.
- April 1, 2017: Last day to register for full-session fall courses.
- August 7-10, 2017: Fall Orientation for new students.
- August 15, 2017: First day of Full-session fall classes.
NOTE: Continuing Education classes follow different deadlines. Check with the particular program director for more information.