Feel Refreshed and Rejuvenated with SCC’s Fall Yoga Class
Say goodbye to your tired muscles and low energy levels by saying hello to Surry Community College’s new fall Yoga class, which will be held Aug. 18 through Dec. 8 on Mondays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in J-115 on the Dobson campus.
Instructor Kabri White has been practicing Samdhaana Yoga since the age of 10. Kabri practiced alongside her mother, Melody White, as Melody developed the principles of Samdhaana. Yoga is simply second nature to Kabri, and she’s eager to share her love of the practice with others.
To sign up for the class or for more information, please call (336) 386-3229.
- TEAS Important Notice
- Shag Classes, Spring 2015
- Surry Announces Top Students for Fall 2014
- Detention Officer Certification Class Earns Perfect Pass Rate
- SCC BLET Graduates Earn Perfect Pass Rate Again
- Upholstery Classes to be Taught at Pilot Center
- Small Business Center announces upcoming events
- Truck Driver Training Classes