Feel Refreshed and Rejuvenated with SCC’s Fall Yoga Class
Say goodbye to your tired muscles and low energy levels by saying hello to Surry Community College’s new fall Yoga class, which will be held Aug. 18 through Dec. 8 on Mondays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in J-115 on the Dobson campus.
Instructor Kabri White has been practicing Samdhaana Yoga since the age of 10. Kabri practiced alongside her mother, Melody White, as Melody developed the principles of Samdhaana. Yoga is simply second nature to Kabri, and she’s eager to share her love of the practice with others.
To sign up for the class or for more information, please call (336) 386-3229.
- SCC Currently Registering Students for CNA Classes to Fill Job Openings
- SCC Basic Law Enforcement Graduates Earn Perfect Pass Rate
- Surry Knights Baseball Players Assist Food Drive
- Surry Community Earns Ten Marketing Awards
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Held for Yadkin Valley Agriculture & Education Center
- Surry Sets High School Equivalency Spring Orientation Dates