Feel Refreshed and Rejuvenated with SCC’s Fall Yoga Class
Say goodbye to your tired muscles and low energy levels by saying hello to Surry Community College’s new fall Yoga class, which will be held Aug. 18 through Dec. 8 on Mondays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in J-115 on the Dobson campus.
Instructor Kabri White has been practicing Samdhaana Yoga since the age of 10. Kabri practiced alongside her mother, Melody White, as Melody developed the principles of Samdhaana. Yoga is simply second nature to Kabri, and she’s eager to share her love of the practice with others.
To sign up for the class or for more information, please call (336) 386-3229.
Ready to Start?
- Farm to Table Training Series to be held in Surry
- Surry Announces Winners of History Competition
- Surry’s March Madness Event Helps Food Pantry
- SCC Salutes Student Ambassadors for 2014-2015
- Summer and Fall 2015 Registration
- Congressman Mark Walker Addresses SCC Board
- Oil Painting Classes to be Offered Through SCC
- Surry’s Tuttle No-Hits Sixth-Ranked Pasco