Students who have withdrawn in good standing and/or have not attended for a period of of one year or more will need to request readmission status through the Office of Admissions. Currently enrolled high school students (e.g. Early College, Career and College Promise students) must also apply for readmission upon high school graduation. Applicants for readmission to limited admission programs must follow regular admissions procedures for those programs. Persons with readmission status will resume or begin their program of study following the current academic catalog requirements.

Students who have been suspended for disciplinary reasons may request readmission after the term of suspension has expired. These students will be required to consult with the Vice President of Student Services prior to registration.

Students seeking readmission will only need the following:

  • New official transcripts are required if there has been a five-year lapse in enrollment, you applied and never attended, or if previously submitted transcripts have been amended.
  • New copies of placement test scores are not normally required unless test scores are no longer valid.


Last name begins with A - M
Sarah Tilley
(336) 386-3595

Last name begins with N - Z
Kevin Edwards
(336) 386-3430

Health Science & Career & College Promise (CCP)
Leona Childress
(336) 386-3358

College Foundation of NC
Login Issues