As an international student, certain admissions steps will be required before you're able to apply for admission to Surry Community College.
International transcripts must be translated prior to admission to SCC. Translators should be certified by the American Translators Association. For a complete list of members, visit www.atanet.org or the local chapter, Carolina Association of Translators and Interpreters at www.catiweb.org.
SCC is not authorized to issue the I-20 student VISA to international or foreign students.
As an undocumented student, certain admissions steps and conditions must be met before you're able to apply for admission to SCC.
You must have met or comply the following conditions in order to apply for SCC:
- You've attended and graduated from a United States public high school, private high school, or home school that operates in compliance with state or local law.
- You must comply with all federal and state local laws concerning financial aid.
- You will be charged as an out-of-state student for tuition.
- You understand that federal law prohibits states from granting professional licenses to undocumented immigrants, thus becoming ineligible to enroll in certain programs of study.
- Students lawfully present in the United States shall have priority over any undocumented student in any class or program of study when capacity limitations exist.
Last name begins with A - M
Last name begins with N - Z
Health Science & Career & College Promise (CCP)